Thursday 29 October 2009

Syndicate

Well it's finally happened.

Milo can be seen sitting at a desk. The backdrop is unfamiliar, the design Gallentean, but differing in several ways. There are fewer curves, and there are several organic-looking patterns around the edges of things.
Milo Gives a Sigh.

There was no chance I was going to be able to sit around in Nadire doing nothing for much longer I suppose. The Cartel makes work for Idle hands, and I've been Idle for a good while now.
I've been assigned an Agent in Syndicate. GN-ACS to be more precise.
I'd much rather be in Curse with the rest of the Ghosts, but it seems I committed some massive crime against the Angel Cartel in a past life, so I have to redeem myself here to start with.

Milo rubs his eyes.

It's not so bad I suppose. It was tiring getting in, but the Locals are slow and there aren't many of them. I've not run into any seriously organized groups yet. I'm hoping it stays that way.

End Log

No comments: